Did you mean: 
Anthony340
Level 1
9 2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Instant Ink Cartridges

HP Recommended

I canceled my account and mailed back the cartridges in the provided envelope.  Once the cartridges are received will they know who returned them? Do they have a code on them to identify the person that returned them?

1 REPLY 1
A4Apollo
Retired
Retired
17,747 17,730 1,301 2,079
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey there! @Anthony340, Thanks for stopping by the HP Support Forums!

I understand you would like to know if the cartridges returned by you are shipped from you.

Don't worry I'll try to help you out.

As the postage has a prepaid shipping label. We can find out from whom we received the ink cartridges from.

So we should be able to track from whom we received the ink cartridges from.

HP Instant Ink cartridges are the property of HP and must be returned when empty, or when your service is cancelled
Postage-paid cartridge recycling envelopes are included with most HP Instant Ink shipments*. To maximize environmental benefits, wait until you have three to eight empty cartridges, fill the envelope, and then send them back together.
If you do not have a postage-paid recycling envelope, either wait for the next ink shipment or order an extra envelope from your Instant Ink account page.

Refer this article to know more information about recycling instant ink cartridges. Click Here

If the solution provided worked for you, please mark an accepted solution for this post.

Hope this answers your query!

I hope you have a great day! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation