Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Prints wirelessly once and then not again until I shut off and turn back on the printer.  Troubleshooting message son Wireless Network Test Report says: "More than one access point/wireless router has been found that matches your wireless network's name (SSID).  If this is unintended, your HP printer might connect to the wrong wireless network.  If you change your network's name, you will need to configure the SSID on all of your wireless devices to match the new network SSID".  I have not changes my network name and do not know how to locate where there might be another access point/wireless router the printer is trying to connect to.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Grapegal1

Welcome to the HP Support community.

I understand that you are getting printer connectivity issues, I am glad to assist you.

Restore the factory-set defaults

1. From the Home screen on the printer control panel, swipe until the Setup menu displays. Touch the Setup icon to open the menu.

2. Scroll to and select the Service menu.

3. Scroll to and select Restore Defaults, and then touch OK.

Follow these steps to connect the printer to WiFi

1. To connect the printer to a wireless (Wi-Fi) network, on the printer control panel, touch the Wireless button.

2. Touch Wireless Menu, and then touch Wireless Setup Wizard. Select the network name from the SSID list, or enter the network name if it is not listed.

3. Use the keyboard to enter the passphrase, and then touch the OK button.

4. Wait while the printer establishes a network connection.

5. On the printer control panel, touch the Network button. If an IP address is listed, the network connection has been established. If not, wait a few more minutes and try again. Note the IP address for use during software installation.

Example IP address: 192.168.0.1

Keep me posted.

If this helps, please mark the public post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.