Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
11-22-2022 10:04 AM
Something happened to my HP9025e settings when i was trying to scan and now it disconnected my wireless network, control panel lock is ON, its locked out me out of even trying to reset and try to setup the printer back on network. IP address is not found. How can you do a hard rest on this printer.
11-27-2022 08:28 AM
Welcome to HP Support Community. This is a great place to post questions find answers and tips.
Thank you for posting your query. I will be glad to help you.
I see that you are facing wi-fi connection issues with your HP OfficeJet Pro 9025e All-In-One Printer.
Please follow the steps listed below to restore the printer to its network defaults and then reconnect to the wireless network.
Step 1: Restore the printer to its network defaults.
1. From the printer control panel, touch or swipe down the tab at the top of the screen to open the Dashboard, and then touch ( Setup ).
2. Touch Network Setup.
3. Touch Restore Network Settings.
A message appears stating that the network defaults will be restored.
4. Touch Yes.
Step 2: Re-connect the printer to the network.
1. From the printer control panel, touch or swipe down the tab at the top of the screen to open the Dashboard, and then touch (Wireless).
2. Touch (Settings).
3. Touch Wireless Settings.
4. Touch Wireless Setup Wizard or Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
5. Follow the display instructions to complete the setup.
You may also refer to this document.
Let me know if this helps.
Take care and have a great day ahead.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community