LawerW
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP P1102w reinstall - cannot setup HP ePrint

HP Recommended
HP P1102w Laserjet
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I was not receiving ePrints (although I was receiving acknowledgements that they were received by the hpeprint.com service).  The printer was also not working on wifi anymore, so I re-installed it. I downloaded the latest drivers and firmware from the HP website, and the printer is once again working via USB direct connection, and WiFi.

However, I cannot re-establish the ePrint functionality.  I logged into the printer via the IP address, and followed the instructions to navigate to the Webservices tab, clicked "Enable", and then it fails.  I think the webservices page is trying to connect to hpeprintcenter.com, which is a retired service.  Perplexing though, because the firmware says it is up to date (firmware datecode 20180301).

I really like the email feature and used to use it all the time; Does anyone have any suggestions? 

1 REPLY 1
Betty0610
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
16,093 16,075 854 695
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@LawerW

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Do you get any error message?

Please follow the steps from here: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c03601466 and https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c05337026

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation