cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
garymunson
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Smart does not allow me to select photo tray from my phone. HP Smart does not show the option.

HP Recommended
HP OfficeJet 5745
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am using an older OfficeJet 5745 that works perfectly. I can select main or photo tray while printing from computer but HP Smart on my phone does not give the option to select photo tray so everything prints from the main tray when I am printing from my phone. Do I need to upgrade my printer to get the photo tray use feature?

1 REPLY 1
ShlomiL
Level 17
Level 17
31,929 31,638 5,439 12,750
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Load the Photo Paper into the tray and close it.

Evaluate the shown prompt and click No or Edit, then set the proper Paper Size and Type settings on the printer screen.

Now open the HP smart app and check if you may see any difference once a Photo Paper type and size are set on the printer.

May you see any difference?

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation