Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Laserjet P 1102w
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,
HP e-print stops working on my HP Laserjet P1102w.
Using  HP e-print software, or sending document to printer's email adress.   but documents never prints, no error messages after sending documents to eprint.  

Printer itself is working fine both wired and wiresless.

Printer control panel shows following error trying to enable HP web services:
Connection error.  Check internet connection.

Any suggestion, how to fix it?   
printer full reset and re-installation does not help

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hi @zanas346

Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you with the ePrint issue. 

Please try these steps - HP Printers - HP ePrint Job Does Not Print 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

No, this does not help.  

I can not enable HP web services, please take a look at a error picture bellow.    
internet connection is working. printer is also connected to wireless and printing.   but HP web services failed. 

error.JPG

HP Recommended

@zanas346

Please try these steps -

1. Get your printer's IP Address (Can find this under Network Config under Settings)

2. Type the IP into your web browser

3. On the left-hand side click on iPV4 under WIRED or WIRELESS (however you are connected)

4. Click Manual DNS

5. Under preferred type 8.8.8.8

6. Under alternate type 8.8.4.4

7. Unplug Modem from the wall. Wait 30 seconds. Plug back in.

8. Turn off your printer by pushing the power button. Wait 30 seconds. Power on.

You may also refer to this document - HP Printers - Cannot Connect to Web Services

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

-changed manual DNS doesn't help also.

-step 1,2,3 passed as in this document:  https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c05337026

Step 4: Turn on Web Services from the Embedded Web Server (EWS)
printing device network configuration - no EWS address is printed .   how can I get this EWS address, if no printed?

HP Recommended

Thanks for replying @zanas346

Please try enabling the Web-Services. If it is already enabled, remove and re-enable it.

Let me know. 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

There is no possibility to remove Web-services.    Only to enable it.  But enabling is still not working 😞
web servicesJPG.JPG

HP Recommended

@zanas346

Appreciate you trying the steps. I'd suggest you Contact HP in your region regarding this issue.

Thanks! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.