VASpray
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HPePrint won't accept business Gmail domain

HP Recommended
HpEprint
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My company has a business Gmail account, so therefore ending in another domain besides @gmail.com.

In this case, our email addresses end in @vaspray.com. HPePrint is working fine from my personal gmail ending in @gmail.com. However, no one with the domain of @vaspray.com can get emails to be accepted by HP's server. I'm assuming they are being denied to the sender's domain and the SMTP mail domain are different (@vaspray.com vs @gmail.com)

What are my options to fix this? I have tried the open to everyone and the allowed list options.

1 REPLY 1
ShlomiL
Level 17
Level 17
31,286 31,000 5,342 12,440
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

HP ePrint servers validate the SPF record of the domain, I suggest ensuring your domain have a valid SPF record configuration for the domain, a lack of such will cause the HP ePrint server to reject the email as spam.

I suggest going through these steps to ensure your domain SPF record is properly set:

https://support.google.com/a/answer/33786?hl=en

Hope that helps,

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation