Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Florio60
Level 2
14 4 1 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Have had to change modem router since initial wireless setup, and cannot connect to new one...

HP Recommended
HP Deskjet all in one 3750
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

About 10 days after I got my new printer, our phone line was upgraded to fibre, which meant installing a new modem-router with new passwords etc. I had only just managed to set up the printer to connect to the previous network. When I went to print something the other day, I had forgotten about changing router, and couldn't work out why the printer wasn't connecting to the computer.

Anyway, I've tried changing the connection, but cannot do so, and the virtual assistant is of no use. My printer is a Deskjet all-in-one 3750,  and seems to be missing various buttons and functions that more expensive HP printers have so that setting up a connection is more difficult.

Would appreciate any advice.

F.

1 REPLY 1
ShlomiL
Level 17
Level 17
31,870 31,581 5,432 12,722
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Press and hold both the WiFi and Cancel (X) buttons till the power light starts blinking, as soon as the power light stable again the blue wifi light should start blinking.

Next, follow 'Connect a printer that does not have a touchscreen control panel >> Step 2: Connect the printer with the HP Smart app' below to reconfigure the printer for your new router:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c05987925

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation