Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Hp Deskjet 2300 all-in-one printer

Hello sir, am using hp Deskjet 2300 all-in-one printer . I connected to my android mobile through otg . Mobile founds the printer also . I selected options (quality : draft , tray : auto, paper : plain paper, fill pages) while giving printing pdf . It's working good sometime . I took printouts without any problems . After day I M trying to print with same options but it's not print and getting too much of time . Please help me with correct options for print from mobile. Thank you 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Subramanyamch11, Welcome to HP Support Community!

Follow the steps below-

• Reconnect the USB OTG cable: Disconnect and reconnect the USB OTG cable from the Android device.

• Try a different USB OTG cable: If you do not have another USB OTG cable, go to HP Home & Home Office to purchase one. You can also purchase a USB OTG cables from other retailers.

• Reconnect the USB cable: Disconnect and reconnect the USB cable from the printer and the USB OTG cable.

• Try a different USB cable: Use a different USB cable. HP supports USB cables less than 3 m (9 ft 10 in) in length.

• Restart the printer and your Android device: Restarting your Android device and the printer can clear possible error conditions.

Refer to the document HP Printers - Printing With a USB OTG Cable (Android) for additional help.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.