Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

When using HP ePrint on my Ipad, to print to my HP Photosmart C4580 wireless printer, can I choose a range of pages to print?  There doesn't appear to be an option for this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Sure, have only the pages you want to print all set up in the attachment.  Now send it to your ePrinter and only those will print out.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

No, it will print the entire attachment.  You need to set up your pages ahead of time and then send it to your ePrint.

HP Recommended

Sabretooth04,

Thank you for the reply.  Could you help me understand how I would set up pages prior to printing via ePrint?  For example, how would this be done when attempting to print an attachment form an email?

HP Recommended

Sure, have only the pages you want to print all set up in the attachment.  Now send it to your ePrinter and only those will print out.

HP Recommended

Wow, now that's how to ignore the question.

HP Recommended

But thanks for trying.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.