Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LdyBGood
Level 2
12 6 0 1
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

How do I set up my HP Laptop for remote printing to my HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 plus e-all-in-one N9119

HP Recommended
Pavilion Laptop 15-cc123cl
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Do I need a special software? I am looking to print if I was traveling. I also have a second question: I had to troubleshoot my printer today and everything that was in my que vanished - is there a way to retrieve that? Thanks, LDYBGOOD

2 REPLIES 2
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
90,484 90,361 11,617 24,909
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@LdyBGood 

You don't need special software on your computer(s) when you are traveling. You can simply send an email to its email address with supported file formats to your printer at home and it will print.

You can print emails and attached documents or photos. Review the HP ePrint email and print job requirements for best results.
  • Print text (.txt), PDF, HTML, Microsoft Word (.doc and .docx), Microsoft PowerPoint (.ppt and .pptx), Microsoft Excel (.xls and .xlsx) document file types. OpenOffice files are not supported by HP ePrint.
  • Print bitmap (.bmp), graphics interchange format (.gif), joint photographic experts group (.jpg and .jpeg), portable network graphics (.png), and tagged image file format (.tiff) photo file types.

More info:

https://support.hp.com/au-en/document/c03721293

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

LdyBGood
Author
Level 2
12 6 0 1
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

thank you so very much LdybGood

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation