Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
officejet pro 8600 premium n911n
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

i had to reboot my printer due to every thing on it was lock. it was the only way i can clear it. now i noticed that my hpeprint email address is no longer. but when i wanted to change it; it will not let me. it said already in use. but it was my email address that is there. why can't i get it to work. i have tried to print to my printer using this address and i have not received anything. not even another message telling me i got the address wrong. can you help me!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@unthink

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Let's remove and enable web services:

To remove Web Services, complete the following steps: 1. On the printer’s control panel display, touch  (HP ePrint), and then touch Settings. 2. Touch Remove Web Services.

To set up Web Services, complete the following steps: 1. Make sure the printer is connected to the Internet. 2. On the printer control panel, touch  (Apps) or  (HP ePrint). 3. Touch Accept to accept the Web Services terms of use and enable Web Services. 4. In the Auto Update screen, touch Yes to allow the printer to automatically check for and install product updates. 5. If your network uses proxy settings when connecting to the Internet, enter these settings: a. Touch Enter Proxy. b. Enter the proxy server settings, and then touch Done. 6. Follow the instructions on the Web Services information sheet to finish the setup.

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.