cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lightwalkersvcs
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

How to cancel invasive Mobile Fax trial?

HP Recommended
Mobile faxc
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I want to cancel the Mobile Fax trial but am unable to find out how unless I want to sit on the phone for forever, shame on you HP, there should be an option in the APP.

Upset in CT...

1 REPLY 1
Kumar0307
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
20,457 20,459 1,491 1,739
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@lightwalkersvcs, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

The mobile fax is an in-built feature on the HP Smart App. You can choose to use it or just let it be.

You need not worry as you will not be charged in any way, If You do not choose a Service Plan by the end of the Free Fax Service Trial period, Your Fax Service will terminate.

This is clearly listed in the service terms, no billing will occur unless selecting a service plan, see the PAYING FOR YOUR FAX SERVICE section:

https://hpmobilefax-tos.s3.amazonaws.com/docs/SEND+Fax+Terms+EN.pdf

Mobile fax service via HP Smart app is free for a limited time and a limited number of pages. HP has the right to disable the service at any time for any reason for anyone or all users. HP has the right to delete accounts and all related files, records and access. Please review the terms of service by clicking here.

To know how to setup and use Mobile Fax, click here.

For more info and FAQ's on Mobile Fax, click here.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation