Don139
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Hp Photosmart 7520 not connect to WebServices

HP Recommended
HP Photosmart 7520
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I had this printer working with Webservices years ago, no issues.  Now at the new house, new internet service decided to see if it would work. Printer runs fine,  connected to wifi no problems, but cannot connect to web services. Tried from printer touch panel  tried from web panel of printer. I fixed the IP of printer,  I rebooted all the devices printer, computer   router, phone,  everything works except cannot connect to web services. 

1 REPLY 1
asmita6658
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
14,452 14,454 1,434 1,722
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Don139

Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you with the Web-Services issue. 

Please try assigning a Google DNS - 

1. Get your printer's IP Address (Can find this under Network Config under Settings)

2. Type the IP into your web browser

3. On the left-hand side click on iPV4 under WIRED or WIRELESS (however you are connected)

4. Click Manual DNS

5. Under preferred type 8.8.8.8

6. Under alternate type 8.8.4.4

7. Unplug Modem from the wall. Wait 30 seconds. Plug back in.

8. Turn off your printer by pushing the power button. Wait 30 seconds. Power on.

You may also try these steps - HP Printers - Cannot Connect to Web Services 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation