Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
mtall1
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

how do i print from my i phone Anywhere any time as it do's not see my printer when on 4G when i'm out and about

0 Kudos
asmita6658
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
14,452 14,454 1,434 1,724
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @mtall1

Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you with the connectivity issue. 

"Print Anywhere with the HP Smart app" requires a printer connected to your wireless network that supports Print Anywhere. 

iPhone's Hotspot connection is not recommended. I'd suggest you connect the printer to a Wi-Fi network or through the Wi-Fi Direct feature. With Wi-Fi Direct, you can print wirelessly from a computer, smart phone, tablet, or other wireless-capable device—without connecting to an existing wireless network.

Please refer to page# 93 - "Use Wi-Fi Direct" from the User Manual for steps.  

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation