cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VIJAYVELU
5 2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

I can get the claim code from my deskjet 5075 printer. But invalid claim code error in hp connected

HP Recommended
deskjet ink advantage 5075
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have issue with my e-print function. I tried removing the web services and re activate it. It generates the claim code but it says invalid while adding printer in my login. I need to know whether the printer claim code can be added in two HP Connected account at same time???? if a claim code is already added to an account, will it work in new hp connected login? 

1 REPLY 1
Betty0610
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
16,119 16,101 857 698
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@VIJAYVELU

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

No, the printer claim code is only for one account. Go through this document for further details: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c06195872#FAQ

I hope this answers your question. Let me know if you need any further assistance. 

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation