Did you mean: 
heyyyyy
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

I forgot my email and cannot cancel my plan

HP Recommended
envy 5010

Hi so I wanted to cancel or change my plan but my email won't let me to go and I tried to make n email and it said on my hp smart sign up with the Email connected to the printer but my email didn't work so yea I can't access any email or updates and ca't open my account on hp. is there any possible solution to this like moving it to other email or just cancel my old email and put my new email or can I retrieve my email that was connected to my printer. ASAP PLEASE BECAUSE IM PAYING A LOT EVERY MONTH NOT KNOWING MY UPDATES AND INFO AND CANNOT CANCEL.

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Kumar0307
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
19,379 19,380 1,388 1,619
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@heyyyyy, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

To assist you better, we would need some information related to your Instant Ink Subscription. This information cannot be shared on a public post.

I have sent you a private message, reply to the message with your details.

In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Community profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation