Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
04-09-2022 03:18 PM - last edited on 04-09-2022 06:01 PM by RodrigoB
S/N [Personal Information Removed]
it worked fine @ first, butt is stored in a very mischievous five year olds room & buttons COULD HAVE GOTTEN PUSHED, multiple times., JS
the wi-fi is on and ink is good
04-12-2022 08:02 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community
I'd like to help!
To assist better -
- What device are you using the printer with, a Windows computer, Mac, Android, or an iPhone?
I would like to know, is your router set to work on a 2.4 GHz network or a 5 GHz network band?
- What is the status of the wireless light on the printer, steady or blinking?
- Is your printer connected to a home or public network?
- Do you receive any error messages?
- When was the cartridge replaced?
- Are you able to make copies using the printer?
Let me know!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community