cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MelissaJoy
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

I have the HP Officejet 100 mobile, I have been trying the last week to connect to my new MacBook.

HP Recommended
office jet 100 mobile
macOS 10.13 High Sierra

I have been trying the last week to connect my HP Officejet 100 mobile to  my new MacBook.  When I hit connect it tells me...

"See the documentation that came with your Bluetooth device if you don’t know the code or are having trouble connecting."

I've followed other answers here on HP,   I printed the page after pressing the bluetooth button for 4 seconds.  It gave me a code of 000000, and also said security was set to low.

I've also read that if security is set to low I won't need a passcode.  Yet my MacBook is asking for the passcode.  AND the passcode doesn't work.

WHY WON'T THIS PRINTER JUST WORK!?

1 REPLY 1
B_Will
Level 6
590 580 37 54
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I think the code is 5 zero's

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation