Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NathanCaleb
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

I'm look at an Omen 17" laptop and have some questions

HP Recommended

Hey guys! My Legion Y740 gave out on me after 3 months so needless to say I'm refunding it and looking at another one. Now I've been eyeing the HP Omen 17-cb0730ng and I have some questions:

• Is it a Max-Q variant or the actual mobile gpu? Most German websites don't list it and apart from it not putting me off I'd just like to know

• What are the Temps like on the newest bios with undervolting? My legion run pretty cool and I like it that way

• Do the keycaps break easily? (that was the straw that broke the camels back, or keycap rather)

• How good is the Omen control center? Is it intuitive or a bit of a hassle?

I've already watched a bunch of videos on it but these things keep lingering so I wanted to check with you guys, thank you in advance!

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation