Resolve Windows 10 related issues for your HP computers or printers by HP Windows 10 Support Center
My printer is connected to WiFi and showing online via HP Smart. I can print from my laptop wirelessly.
However my instant ink is showing offline so it’s not counting my pages, which means HP won’t send out ink when I run low.
any advice? Thanks Ashley
Welcome to HP Support Community
I would like to help
Please try these steps
Ensure the printer has the latest Firmware https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c02919168
Next assign a Manual IP Address
1) Obtain the IP address of the printer – You can print a Network Configuration page to obtain the IP address.
2) Type the IP address on your web browser to obtain the printer EWS page on your computer.
3) Go to "Network" tab - General - Select "Network protocols" - Select "Enable IPv4 only" (or similar) - Apply the settings.
4) Go to the “Network” tab – Click on “Wireless (802.11) – Then click on “Network address (IPv4)
5) Click Manual IP
6) If you see a Suggest a Manual IP Address button, click Manual IP address, and the Manual IP addresses are automatically filled out for you.
7) If your page does not have a button to suggest a manual IP address, type the IP address, subnet mask, and default gateway using the numbers shown in the report you printed.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.
KrazyToadI Am An HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community