Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP officejet pro 7720
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I can't add my printer t my account for webservice printing. I get the message my claim code is invalid. I've tried printing the claim code a few times but none work. Turned the webservice off and on again, new e-mail address and claim code, but still 'claimcode invalid'. The claimcode's I use are never any older than 10 minutes.

I also get the message that this printer is already registered to a different account.... This printer has been in my possession since new and has been registered to my account yes, but it's not on my account anymore for some weird reason. Also tried any other E-mail addresses we have to see if there is a other account, there is not.

The webservice has worked prefectly since I got the printer. Since a week ago the printer decided to stop working. I've tried a lot and finally reset the printer to factory settings. And now I get this....

I don't know what to do anymore. Ready to throw the printer out of the window 😕 Help!

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

I just managed to get the scan to e-mail working, but I still can't add the printer to my account. On the settings it shows internet not connected, but I can scan to e-mail? Weird.

HP Recommended

@Atterna

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

I recommend you to contact the HP Support Team regarding this as this could be a hardware issue.

Link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

Note:  Select the country accordingly to get the contact details for support.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.