cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Atterna
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Invalid claimcode Officejet pro 7720 + registered to a different account?!

HP Recommended
HP officejet pro 7720
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I can't add my printer t my account for webservice printing. I get the message my claim code is invalid. I've tried printing the claim code a few times but none work. Turned the webservice off and on again, new e-mail address and claim code, but still 'claimcode invalid'. The claimcode's I use are never any older than 10 minutes.

I also get the message that this printer is already registered to a different account.... This printer has been in my possession since new and has been registered to my account yes, but it's not on my account anymore for some weird reason. Also tried any other E-mail addresses we have to see if there is a other account, there is not.

The webservice has worked prefectly since I got the printer. Since a week ago the printer decided to stop working. I've tried a lot and finally reset the printer to factory settings. And now I get this....

I don't know what to do anymore. Ready to throw the printer out of the window 😕 Help!

2 REPLIES 2
Atterna
Author
3 1 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I just managed to get the scan to e-mail working, but I still can't add the printer to my account. On the settings it shows internet not connected, but I can scan to e-mail? Weird.

0 Kudos
Betty0610
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
14,542 14,524 756 603
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Atterna

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

I recommend you to contact the HP Support Team regarding this as this could be a hardware issue.

Link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

Note:  Select the country accordingly to get the contact details for support.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation