Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Office Jet Pro 8035
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Just got a Office Jet Pro 8035. Everything works except for the EPRINT. I have tried everything the virtual assistant  told me to do 3 times. Nothing works. Tried several different sending email addresses.Tried sending from my phone,computer and the HP Smart app. Nothing is working. This was the selling feature for us in our decision. 

thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@skooba40, Welcome to HP Support Community!

To be able to assist you better, I would like to know the following:

• Is there any error message when you try to send print jobs to your ePrint address?
  • Are you able to print regular documents directly from the computer or the mobile device?
  • Could you brief us on the troubleshooting steps performed? This will help us narrow down the issue.

Keep me posted for further assistance.

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

No error messages on printer. No bounce back message from email. I can print from 2 laptops and 2 phones. When in my house. I switched settings from restricted email addresses to all addresses.  Tried sending from different addresses.  I get nothing. 

HP Recommended

@skooba40

Thanks for replying!

Follow the document HP Printers - HP ePrint Job Does Not Print to resolve the issue.

You can try to reset the ePrint configuration and try again. Use the document HP Printers - Print with HP ePrint for help.

Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.