Did you mean: 
Madaboutpiggies
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Keeps sending me to US page

HP Recommended
Envy photo 6220

I bought this product on the understanding there would be free ink. It is a complete farce. Why should I be wasting so much time in this day and age just to try to register for something and the site doesn’t work properly. I have registered myself, the printer and tried to register for my free ink and it keeps sending me to a US page where I am unable to complete the process. I have checked that my address, my location all say UK. I am getting extremely frustrated. 

1 REPLY 1
Jay_G24
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
11,064 11,034 813 911
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Madaboutpiggies

Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you

Due to the current global COVID-19 situation, we're seeing an influx of customers coming in for support. We appreciate your patience.

What is the error you're receiving when you try and enroll in instant ink?

Do you have an image that states free ink?

Please share the image here.

Instant Ink is basically a monthly subscription-based service from HP where you pay a fee each month for the number of pages you print, and HP will deliver new ink cartridges when your printer is about to run low.

Refer to this document to know how to enroll to instant ink Enrolling in HP Instant Ink

Also, read the terms and conditions before enrolling : HP INSTANT INK TERMS OF SERVICE

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation