Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
LENOVO A340 / I3 / SSD256 / 8GB
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hey there. Few days ago bought hp laserjet pro mf28a ( mf28W with wifi ) but out of box my printer has AIRPRINT STICKER.

How i can connect that? 

Thanks .

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi,

Is it an HP Laserjet M28a or M28w? this is not completely clear from your description.

May you able to attach a picture of its box with the AirPrint sticker in content? (meaning both from close and a bit from far away with the information around)

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

this is my printer m28A with a airdrop sticker

IMG_0953.jpg

HP Recommended

Airprint is an Apple technology, as your printer model is a USB only printer it only supports printing from a Mac computer using AirPrint.

iOS devices only support AirPrint with a network connection, which is not applicable for your printer, But you can surely print using AirPrint from a Mac computer.

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

without reason.....

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.