thepackmccrack
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Linking Kindle's "Office Suite" Software To Deskjet 3520 All-in-One

HP Recommended
HP Deskjet 3520 eAll-in-One
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I have a Kindle Fire. I asked Alexa to find my printer. I am using Kindles version of "Microsoft 365." It's called " Office Suite. " I have been going round in circles for the better part of two hours trying to figure out how to "link my data." What does that mean with a printer that is more than two years old, and how do I do that when the message says cannot do that at this time with your serial number and product code. They sent me here to you for your expertise.

thank you... I am listening... 

Jen 

1 REPLY 1
Kumar0307
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
19,042 19,044 1,356 1,570
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @thepackmccrack

Welcome to the HP Support Community. I understand you would like to connect the printer to Alexa to print. I'd be happy to assist you.

Enable the HP Printer skill from the Amazon Alexa app on your mobile device or computer to ask any Alexa-supported device to print your custom lists, shopping and to-do lists, and pre-formatted documents, such as puzzles, calendars, checklists, comics, and coloring pages.

You can also print from other skills using Alexa Skill Connections, such as Allrecipes (United States only).

Kindly refer to this document to know how to print with Amazon Alexa.

You may watch this video on YouTube from HP for a better understanding.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation