Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Hello,

We need the log files for the browser to diagnose the connection issue with HP Smart. They might not seem related but they are.

I work on behalf of HP
Regards,
StretchMusic

If the answer provided resolves your issue please press the thumbs up button in order to make the answer available to others.
HP Recommended

Ok - please instruct and clarify on how to create an .har file when I'm having issues on my iPhone via HP Smart app? For reference, on my iPhone I use Google Chrome as my default browser.

HP Recommended

Hello,

You can watch this YouTube video on how to generate a .har file with Chrome. Make sure to reproduce the issue while you generate the file. Please attach the file once completed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m98WFEXbhIs

I work on behalf of HP
Regards,
StretchMusic

If the answer provided resolves your issue please press the thumbs up button in order to make the answer available to others.
HP Recommended

My issue is produced through an mobile application via iPhone. I have no issues logging into my account via Google Browser or Mozilla or Safari. I can log in okay.

HP Recommended

I understand your issue. We need the report to diagnose the issue Please generate the report in order to help our engineering team. If you do not wish to generate the report then please update your app when new updates are released and test.

I work on behalf of HP
Regards,
StretchMusic

HP Recommended

I have no problem producing the .har file. However, I can't seem to attach the .har file into this forum. May you instruct on attaching an .har file onto this forum?

Also, I would like to note that I am simply trying to follow your instructions. You previously mentioned very clearly that "make sure you reproduce the issue while you generate the file". There's just very little guidance from you on how to reproduce the issue on the web browser when the issue is on my iPhone. 

HP Recommended

Hello,

When you press the record button following the video then recreate the issue with the HP Smart app. I am checking on a way to send the file to us. 

I work on behalf of HP
Regards,
StretchMusic

HP Recommended

I can not reproduce the issue on the web browser or computer. There are no issues produced via web browser or computer. The issue here is on my iPhone. How do I produce an .har file from my iPhone?

HP Recommended

Same with my android phone, I keep getting BADREQUEST always. My android version is up to date.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.