Did you mean: 
Neer_12
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Manufacturer's warranty extension

HP Recommended
DeskJet 2621

I have purchased hp DeskJet printer 2621 on dated 16.10.2019 through Amazon Retail store. Therefore my manufacturer's warranty should be Oct. 2020. But while checking warranty status, it is showing warranty will be expired on Jan- 2020 instead of Oct. 2020. Why this happening...??

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Valsimot
Level 12
Level 12
5,432 5,416 632 896
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Online warranty check determines the start and end of warranty from printers serial number. An online warranty check doesn't know when you purchased your device.

The printer was sitting in a warehouse or on a shelf in a store before it was purchased, that is the reason why there is 9 months difference.

You will need to use a lower link to provide your invoice to HP and they will adjust warranty to your invoice:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c05084516 

My profile on LinkedIn

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation