Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

This stupid and ridiculous mimecast personal portal. I can't white list my own personal email that I've used for years. As for using the virtual agent to resolve my issue. What a waste of space/time/effort. 

I don't have a mimecast account so can't login to resolve it. How dare hp decide what they think I am sending to my printer from my account is spam and then block it from printing.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi@Gazzisannoyed,

Welcome to the HP Support Community! I'd like to help!

I see you are experiencing issues with the Mimecast. I apologize for the Inconvenience. 

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click on the YES button to reply that the response was helpful and/or to say “Thank You”.

Have a great day!

HP Recommended

For those having the same issue I have been PM this message from HP support: - 

I see you are experiencing issues with the Mimecast. I apologize for the Inconvenience. 

Please email the printer email address, date and time of the message printed out and sender email address and send across to us for Mimecast to unblock.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Have a great day!

******so reading this, you need to raise a message on this forum, for them to PM you, and request the above. Doesn't seem a practical solution at all******

HP Recommended

After years of sending an email to hpeprint to print off of my machine, I am getting HP mimecast delivery failure notifications on my outlook account AND **bleep**.  What gives?  How can I not make that email that was set up with the printer originally a safe one?  Why is this happening all of a sudden?

HP Recommended

Hi @adont 

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

I see that you have issues with HP ePrint. Apologies for the inconvenience caused. To assist you better, I need additional information.

I've sent you a private message asking for the required info.

In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP community profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link:  https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Hope this helps! Let me know how it goes.

NIRVANA_95
I am an HP Employee
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.