Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY 5546

Hi,

I got bought an HP Envy 5546 for Christmas - and setup in January but didn't complete the instant ink sign up because I could find the free trial (9 months) I thought I was entitled to.

I have now re-treid the process and have just signed up in the hope it would be magically applied - but it appears it has not. It states to set this up during printer setup, however I was not given this opportunity first time round.

I've looked everywhere for an included leaflet with a code, but I don't have one. How can I go about getting my free trial?

Thanks

Kate

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @KateA ,

Thanks for the reply.

I've activated the nine month's free trial for you. Please log into your instant ink account and check it out. 🙂

Keep me posted. 🙂

If I have helped you resolve the issue, feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, 

Followed by clicking on "Accept as solution" from the drop-down menu on the upper right corner,

Thank you for posting in the HP Support Forum.  Have a great day!

Regards,

Barachiel
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi @KateA ,

Welcome to HP Forums, 

This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips, 

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out 🙂 

Please reply to me in a private message with the following information:

Your full name.

Your HP instant ink account no.

Is your shipping address correctly updated in the HP instant ink account page?

I'll watch out for your reply. 🙂

Barachiel
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi @KateA ,

Thanks for the reply.

I've activated the nine month's free trial for you. Please log into your instant ink account and check it out. 🙂

Keep me posted. 🙂

If I have helped you resolve the issue, feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, 

Followed by clicking on "Accept as solution" from the drop-down menu on the upper right corner,

Thank you for posting in the HP Support Forum.  Have a great day!

Regards,

Barachiel
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

@KateA,

I read the post Thanks for the response. It is good to hear that the Instant Ink trial has been activated. Also, check my private message for some information to ship you Instant Ink cartridges. As @Barachiel is out for the day, I am responding on his behalf. You've done great by displaying immense patience and terrific temperament to try and resolve the issue. Kudos to you for a job well done. 🙂

Please check your forum private message box for a message from me.

if this helps, to simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as Accepted Solution as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.

Take care and have a blessed week ahead. 🙂

Cheers!

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I have the same problem, never activated the offer, because I couldn't find a code. I would now like to start with Instant Ink, but don't want to sign up and find I don't have the offer.

HP support please can you help.

Thanks

Andrew

HP Recommended

@andrewho

I would recommend you contact the support team in your region for further assistance. I shall share the contact details via private message.

In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link.

Hope this helps!

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.