cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
BrianaDS
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

My HP Smart app fax history disappeared - how can I get it back

HP Recommended
HP Smart app
Android 9.0 Pie

I faxed 3 documents in the last 3 days and the history of the faxes is missing, gone, as if it never existed. I need that proof that the faxes were sent. 

1 REPLY 1
Dragon-Fur
Level 16
Level 16
34,413 26,564 3,176 10,227
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@BrianaDS 

That is unfortunate.

I don't know of a method to retrieve any information that was not saved by an application.

There is naught we can offer other than the essential information provided us by the documentation.

HP Smart – Mobile Fax – Information, Sign-up, Terms of Service

HP Smart - HP Mobile Fax

Not your home site?  Click the Flag to change to your region.

Sections of Interest include:

• FAQ > What does the Mobile Fax service cost?  (Includes a link to the all important Terms of Service contract)
  • Below section FAQ > More FAQs

and

HP Smart - Send Faxes with the HP Smart App

Thank you for participating in our HP Community.

We are a world community of volunteers dedicated to supporting HP technology

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You for the help.

If the answer helped resolve your issue, Click "Accept as Solution" .

Dragon-Fur

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation