Did you mean: 
DonCrois
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

No Print icon on iPhone

HP Recommended
HP Envy 5660

We recently changed our WiFi and I set the printer back up with the new WiFi. I am able to print through the HP Smart app from certain places on my phone. However if I am on a website or a photo on my phone and click share, then “print”, the icon does not show up. It used to with the old WiFi doesn’t show up anymore.

Any suggestions? 

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
NiftyPrint
3 2 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Have you updated your OS since you last printed? At some point Apple changed how you get to the print icons.

Some scroll sideways as previously, but some are found by scrolling down. For print you need to scroll down (even though the menu looks like a side-scroll like before: there are still some options there, but not as many. Push this menu up, and you'll find more options below.)

You might not need the app now.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation