Restore the printer to the original network settings
1. From the printer control panel, touch or swipe down the tab at the top of the screen to open the Dashboard, and then touch ( Setup ).
2. Touch Network Setup.
3. Touch Restore Network Settings. A message appears stating that the network defaults will be restored.
4. Touch Yes.
5. Print the network configuration page and verify that the network settings have been reset.
Use the Wireless Setup Wizard from the printer control panel display to set up wireless communication.
1. From the printer control panel, touch or swipe down the tab at the top of the screen to open the Dashboard, and then touch (Wireless).
2. Touch ( Settings ).
3. Touch Wireless Settings.
4. Touch Wireless Setup Wizard or Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
5. Follow the display instructions to complete the setup.
I hope that helps.
To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
Sandytechy20 I am an HP Employee
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".