Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
09-28-2020 09:56 AM
Have the HP DeskJet 2620 and have used the HP smart app on my phone as the only device so far to print from, however all of a sudden it’s stopped working. both mobile device and printer are connected to my home wifi network, however on the app it continues to say it cannot find a printer. I have printed the information page and it says it’s connected to the same network and the signal strength is excellent. I have no idea what I can do to get the printer active on my app as I urgently need to print documents! Please help
10-01-2020 02:07 PM
I reviewed your post and I understand that you are unable to print from your phone.
Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.
Are you able to make a copy?
Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the HP Smart app?
Meanwhile, follow try printing using the AirPrint from your phone.
1) Open the app that you want to print from.
2) To find the print option, tap the app’s share icon — reply icon or share icon — or tap .
3) Scroll down and tap pinter icon or Print. If you can’t find the print option, check the app’s User Guide or Help section.
4) Tap Select Printer and choose an AirPrint-enabled printer.
5) Choose the number of copies or other options, like which pages you want to print.
6) Tap Print in the upper-right corner.
Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!
P.S: Welcome to the HP Support Community 😊
If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!
Stay Home – Stay Safe
I am an HP Employee
10-04-2020 05:05 AM
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community