Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lengel1263
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

OfficeJet 250 Mobile All-in-one vertical lines in display

HP Recommended
My relatively new (this summer) OfficeJet 250 Mobile All-in-One has worked great. I only use it once every week or two and keep it plugged in to a regular wall outlet. This morning I noticed the display lit with thin vertical white lines against black. I noticed it had become unplugged. The battery button when depressed on the back, shows full charge (all little lights lit). What to do??
5 REPLIES 5
lengel1263
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended
I can't get it to power off either.
0 Kudos
lengel1263
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended
I removed battery and re-inserted it. Now lines are gone. Thanks everyone!! 🙂
0 Kudos
sandytechy20
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
25,683 25,563 1,409 1,481
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @lengel1263

Welcome to the HP Forums. I would be happy to help you with your HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile printer. I understand that you were getting vertical lines and you have already done some preliminary troubleshooting.

Good to know that issue is resolved.

Feel free to contact us in feature if you need any assistance.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Rue5
1 1 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I too have vertical lines on my display screen.  I unplugged it.  Took our the battery and replaced it to no avail.  Any suggestions? When I go to print something the print message says it is not connected to the printer.  Wifi is strong however.

0 Kudos
asmita6658
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
14,452 14,454 1,431 1,707
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Rue5

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Appreciate you trying the steps. This looks like a hardware issue, I'd suggest you Contact HP in your region regarding the service options for your printer.

Have a great day! 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation