Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
MOTO Z4

Hi @MAK9190,

Welcome to HP Support Forums. 🙂 I'm here to help.

I read your post and came to know that you are not able to adjust the paper size while printing from your Android smartphone.

Please download and install HP Print Service Plugin from here: https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/ish_1870466-1870510-16

1.) Open the item you want to print, tap the menu icon 

, and then tap Print. A print preview screen displays.

2.) On the print preview screen, tap the down arrow 

to select a printer.

3.) Tap the down arrow 

to open the print settings menu, and then tap the down arrow 

under Paper size to view the options.

Let me know if you have any questions.

**Please click  "Accept Solution" if this has resolved your issue.**

**Click on the "Thumbs Up Icon" on the left to say "thanks" for helping!**

Senan6806

I am an HP Employee

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@frscottnlc

Welcome to HP support community.

Provide the printer model number or the product number for further assistance.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

HP Deskjet 3630 and I am using iOS on an iPad. Changing size of printed photo worked until last update. 

HP Recommended

@Carrie1313

Are you using Airprint? If so, Airprint does not provide for many settings changes. 

Refer to the document HP Printers - Install and Use the HP Smart App to print using HP Smart. And to change the settings, follow the steps below-

1. On the HP Smart app home screen, tap a Print or Scan tile.

2. Select or scan the document or photo you want to print.

3. Tap Edit.

4. Tap icons at the bottom of the screen to change print settings such as number of copies, color options, or page size.

5. When you are ready to print, tap Done to save the changes and return to the Preview screen, and then tap Print.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.