DeanRoyal
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Page print selection

HP Recommended
Officejet 5740
iOS

The HP app is not allowing me to specify what pages I want to print. The only option I have is to print the whole document. Working with the latest IOS version.

1 REPLY 1
Kumar0307
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
22,144 22,145 1,602 1,887
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@DeanRoyal, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Which version of iOS are you using?

Are you using HP Smart app to print from your iOS device?

Open the HP Smart app > Select your printer > Open the document to be printed > at the bottom of the screen just above the printer name, you will find a horizontal line, click on that to expand the print options.

Select Page range > input manually.

Try printing.

Have you tried using AirPrint to print and check if the issue persists?

1. Make sure the printer is turned on, ink cartridges are installed, and plain paper is loaded in the main tray.

2. Open the item you want to print, and then tap the Share icon  or  .

3. Tap Print or the Print icon  to open Printer Options.

4. Tap Select Printer to select your printer.

5. Click on options.

• Page range: Select specific pages within a document or webpage to print.

Printer Options screen

Let me know how this goes.

If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation