Christine2018
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Photo envy 6200 I can not enroll on hp instant ink

HP Recommended
HP Envy photo 6234 All-in-one Printer
Android 8.0 - 8.1 Oreo
I am trying to enroll for HP instant ink. I get to this page, and it won't go any further. All the info is correct, and I clicked complete. It just flashes on the submit button and then NOTHING.

I can not complete my enrollment.

This is how far I get. I can not go further.

https://instantink.hpconnected.com/billing_address/edit?style=responsive&to_page=responsive_summary
1 REPLY 1
Riddle_Decipher
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
31,166 31,117 2,617 3,987
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Christine2018

Welcome to HP Forums,

Let's get straight to it!

If you haven't tried with an alternate browser, please do as this could be a mere browser issue,

If that doesn't help, here's what I need to know, to help you better:

Is this what you've been using to enrol in HP Instant Ink:

1. Make sure your printer is eligible and has an active Internet connection.
  2. Go to HP Instant Ink and click Sign Up Now to be guided through the setup.

For more information and a video, see Enrolling in HP Instant Ink.

If yes, here's what you'll need to ensure, to complete the enrollment, as there are more things to consider other than the compatible printer:

HP Instant Ink enrollment requirements

Read the following requirements to use the HP Instant Ink service.

• Eligible HP Instant Ink printerGo to HP Instant Ink, and then scroll down to the FAQ section for a list of eligible HP printers.

• Active Internet connection to the printer: The printer must be set up on a wired or wireless network and its Web Services feature turned on for HP Instant Ink to know when to send you ink. USB cable-connected printers cannot connect to the service.

• Email address (Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, etc.): Required as part of the enrollment. Do not use your printer’s ePrint email address.

• Valid credit or debit card: A list of accepted credit and debit cards displays during enrollment.

• Supported countries: Click the flag icon in the top right corner of the HP Instant Ink website see if the service is available in your country.

Keep me posted, as I (Or a trusted colleague) shall follow-up on this case to ensure the concern has been addressed, 

And your device is up and running again, only in case you don't get back to us, first! 

that said, If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons, 

that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Good Luck.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation