Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Samsung A51 Galaxy Android 11
Other

Hello - I'm a newbie to this forum, so I'm not sure where to look for any information regarding my problem. I have a Photosmart 7520 wireless printer, all set up correctly to my laptop. The printer works perfectly through my laptop wireless connection. My problem is with my mobile phone and printing through my mobile. I have a Samsung A51 Galaxy mobile, Android 11. I have installed both the HP Plug In and the HP Smart app through Google Play. I have added my printer as instructed. I can print from my mobile, but every so often I can't connect to my printer from my phone. Messages say printer can't be found, but my printer is switched on, connected to my wireless router, and prints off wireless reports confirming my printer is connected. My phone settings seem to get changed and my phone says it cant find a printer. Can anyone give me any ideas how I can resolve this recurring problem? Thanks in advance.

Tony Brown

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.