Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Envy 6055
Other

Hello, please help me with cloud support as my printer is hooked up to our internet and I use my android google 5 phone HP printer app to print pictures. I created a case and have had no success in getting help. The issue was and continues to be: when paper letter is selected full image is previewed and when I change to four by six, some of the picture around the edges is cut off. I have followed up 5 times and HP Customer Service Support and the person who was helping me has been ignoring me, not replying, no longer answering my emails when I follow up asking to please provide an update or next steps. If this cannot be fixed, I need guidance on returning product to HP and the process how to receive refund/money back for the HP Envy 6055 picture printer. How do I get help or file a complaint? I have been emailing hpservicesupport_ams@hp.com and no response now from initial assistance they provided.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi @DMB111,  

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

HP Recommended

Thank you, just yesterday someone reached out and I replied with the requested information. 

Hopefully someone can resolve this and find a solution.

Thank you. 

HP Recommended

Hello, this is what I replied to HP today after receiving a new upgraded replacement:

Hello, unfortunately the same issue is happening with the replacement HP ENVY Pro 6455. This is very frustrating and disappointing that I am unable to print a regular 4x6 photo. 

Fill to page 4x6 when selected cuts off the picture around the borders, see in preview attached. When selected paper size is "letter" picture in preview does nor cutt off.

Fit to page has a white thin border when letter paper is selected  (picture 4x6 should not have nor print with a white border, especially when border is not selected). 4x6 in fit to page has a thicker white border - also should not be the case when trying to print out a 4x6 photo.

See attached.

Please advise as to next steps? Is this an issue with the APP and using my Google 5 pixel phone? 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.