Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Envy 4520
Android 8.0 Oreo and older

Hello,*
How to print multiple pages in one with the HP Smart Android app ?
Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi @FloFlo29

Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you with the  "How to print multiple pages" issue. 

Follow the instructions below to print multiple pages-

Change print job settings on your Android smartphone or tablet.

1. On the HP Smart app home screen, tap a Print or Scan tile.

2. Select or scan the document or photo you want to print.

3. Select the Print option , and then tap Print.

Selecting the Print option and then tapping Print

4. Change print settings such as number of copies, page size, or orientation.

5. Tap More Options to change settings such as quality, border (photos only), and scale, and then tap the Back button  on your mobile device to save the settings and return to the Preview screen.

6. When you are ready to print, tap the Print icon .

You may also refer to the document - Install and Use the HP Smart App

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

HP Recommended

Hello, Thank you for your answer but it does not answer the problem. Maybe I misspoke? I want to print several pages IN ONE SINGLE (of a PDF document for example). Can you answer me please? Thank you. cordially

HP Recommended

If you'd want to print a document with multiple pages from HPSmart App.

Open HP Smart App -->select print a document --->select a document you'd like to print.

touch print.

Let me know if this helps!

HP Recommended

🤔? Hello, am I not clear enough? Your answer still does not answer my request which seems clear, however: how to print several pages ON ONE SINGLE PAGE (example: pages 1 and 2 of a document printed on a single front). Is that clear ?Thank you for paying attention to my request. cordially

HP Recommended

@FloFlo29,

We do not have an option on HP Smart app to print multiple pages on a single sheet, you can try any 3rd party app to print.

same for images if you like to print multiple photos on a single sheet, use a collating app and then use smart app to print it.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.