Blue-Skye21
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

Print preview app offset

HP Recommended
Deskjet plus 4100
iOS

731DB436-6FE4-4DC2-AE2B-D7D7080E346B.pngHi!

I've got an issue with one print preview section on the HP app. When glossy paper is loaded, I have no issue, but when I have matte paper loaded and I go to the print preview section in the app, I have an offset from the centre. I can't line the page up manually and I can't get the print in the centre and still have uneven unprinted borders around the page.

Please help!

4 REPLIES 4
Blue-Skye21
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

E2565F00-29CF-48FD-8F6B-0FB02406D8F4.png

0 Kudos
The_Fossette
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
29,155 29,140 1,947 2,577
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Blue-Skye21

I reviewed your post and I understand that you are facing issues with the print preview section.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

What is the paper size you are using?

Meanwhile, I recommend you uninstall the HP Smart app and reinstall and check if it helps.

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

P.S: Welcome to the HP Support Community 😊

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

Stay Home – Stay Safe

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Blue-Skye21
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello, 

thank you for your response. I noticed it’s on all types of paper and sizing. 

it’s the border pre-set for any print sent to the printer. I can get around it by going onto the PC and changing the setting of the border/margin from normal to uniform. 

Once the margins are uniform it reduces the sizing of the print, so is there a way of doing borderless printing? 

0 Kudos
The_Fossette
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
29,155 29,140 1,947 2,577
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Blue-Skye21

Your printer doesn't support borderless printing so you will not be able to print borderless.

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

Stay Home – Stay Safe

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation