Did you mean: 
AngeliqueVZ
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Printer cuts off half page when printing images

HP Recommended
Hp deskjet ink advantage 3835

My printer keeps cutting off images that I print. It's a wireless printer. Whether I print from my phone or computer. Photos and images get cut off half the page is then blank. When I print directly from the printer "demo page" "cartrage align" etc then it prints out perfectly even the pictures. I've tried looking everywhere and I can't seem to find the solution

1 REPLY 1
Betty0610
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
14,479 14,461 754 603
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@AngeliqueVZ

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

What is the size and brand of photo paper being used?

Make sure you'r using the right settings: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c03422222

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accept as solution" button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation