Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Photosmart Premium C310 series
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

How do I get my printer back online?  I've tried disconnecting the USB and the router but did't help.

Please advice. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Please view this article from HP.

Your printer has been discontinued from web services...  😞

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-ENVY-110-e-All-in-One-Printer-series---D4/5070119/model/51453...

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
Former Expert in the PalmOS, WebOS, and Android sections of this Community Forum.
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Joannet,

Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you.

I understand that you are unable to get your printer online after disconnecting the USB cable and the router.

This issue could occur the web services are not enabled.

Let's go through a few steps to resolve this issue.

Don't worry as I have a few steps that should help fix this issue.

And here's the step by step guide for you listed below: 

Disable Web Services:

1. On your printer control panel, touch or press the HP ePrint  icon or button, and then touch or press Settings.

If your printer control panel does not have an icon or button, navigate to Web Services Setup, Network Setup, or Wireless Settings to open the Web Services menu, depending on your printer model.

2. Select Turn Off, Disable, or Remove, depending on your printer model.

3. Follow the on-screen instructions to turn off Web Services.

Enable Web services:

a. Touch the ePrint button on the control panel.

b. Accept the terms of use, and then follow the onscreen instructions to enable Web Services.

The ePrint information sheet prints, containing a printer code.

c. Go to www.hp.com/go/ePrintCenter, click the Sign In button, and then click the Sign-Up link at the top of the window that appears.

d. When prompted, enter the printer code to add your printer.

2. Touch ePrint on the control panel. From the Web Services Summary screen, get your printer's email address.

Let me know how this works.

You have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
HP Recommended

Please view this article from HP.

Your printer has been discontinued from web services...  😞

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-ENVY-110-e-All-in-One-Printer-series---D4/5070119/model/51453...

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
Former Expert in the PalmOS, WebOS, and Android sections of this Community Forum.
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.
HP Recommended

The printer was unable to connect to the server try again on enter a proxy address.The printer is an HP6500

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.