Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

I forgot my printer's email address.  How can I find it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

sabretooth04 is right. If your printer has an ePrint button, just press it, and the printer's email address should display. Alternately, you can log into your HP Smart account and the address will be displayed below the image of your printer. If you would like more detailed instructions, please provide the printer's model number.

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature

View solution in original post

42 REPLIES 42
HP Recommended

You don't mention the model number of the printer, so... just press the ePrint button on the front panel.

HP Recommended

sabretooth04 is right. If your printer has an ePrint button, just press it, and the printer's email address should display. Alternately, you can log into your HP Smart account and the address will be displayed below the image of your printer. If you would like more detailed instructions, please provide the printer's model number.

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
HP Recommended

Since I got a new router I cannot connect my printer to my computer.  My HP Deskjet printer's Model Number is VSVRA-1002.  I can get wireless service on my Iphone but cannot reconnect to my printer.  Please help.  When I press the eprint button I cannot get my printer's email address

HP Recommended

I'm not able to find any information about your printer with the information provided.  Please provide the full model name and number displayed on the front of the printer.  Also, what OS are you using?

Signature
HP Recommended

printer's email address officejet 7500A

HP Recommended

@lewisstrickland, if you know your log in information you can sign into ePrint.com and find your Email address on there. 

HP Recommended

how do i send an email out from my printer?

HP Recommended

i thank you,model hp 7520 all in one.

HP Recommended

@subee wrote:

i thank you,model hp 7520 all in one.

Hi subee, to get your printer's email address....

Using ePrint

How do I find my printer's email address?

You can find your HP ePrint email address in the following ways:

First, make sure you recognize the ePrint icon:ePrint icon

• For Photosmart: On the printer's front panel display, touch Wireless>Web Services>Display Email, or if available on your device, touch the ePrint icon on the printer front panel.
  • For Officejet: On the printer's front panel display, touch the ePrint icon (4.3” display only) to display the email address or Setup>Web Services Setup>Printer Email Address to reprint the information sheet.
  • Photosmart Only: If you register your printer at ePrintCenter.com, your email address displays on the ePrint panel.
  • For LaserJet: On the printer's front panel display, touch the ePrint icon or “How to Connect” to display the email address. For LaserJet printers with the small 2 line display, please print out the information sheet to see the email address.

https://h30495.www3.hp.com/help#eprint

I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_27
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.