Hello my printer is not connecting to my wifi. Iv used it numerous of times connected to my wifi. I need to print from my Samsung phone which I always do and it's not connecting. The wifi connection light is just flashing and there no bars on the screen. Iv tried doing everything its recommending me to do but still nothing happening. My wifi is fine as my phone is connected. Hope you can help I have a HP deskjet 3630 all in one thanks
Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you with the connectivity issue.
To better assist you -
1) Are you using a dual band router? This printer only supports 2.4 GHz channel.
2) What's the distance between the router and the printer?
While you respond to that, try these steps to restore the network settings to defaults -
Press the Wireless button and the Cancel button from the printer control panel at the same time, and then hold them for three seconds.
Try connecting the printer using these steps -
1) Connect the printer using the Wireless Direct. Please refer to page#69 of the User Guide for steps.
2) Open the browser and in the address or the URL bar type this - 192.168.223.1 to launch the EWS or the printer's page.
3) Go to the network tab > Wireless (802.11) and click on the Wireless Setup Wizard.
Once the printer is connected, the Wi-Fi LED on the printer will become solid.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
Asmita I am an HP Employee
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".