Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

HOrrible experience trying to print Xmass envelopes - took the joy right out of the holidays- 6 hours, 45 envelopes, 3 chats and still every other envelope smeared.  One prints fine, the next 10 do not. tried everything - print quality, paper quality, new driver etc... the only answer I got was that it was my envelopes???? Really HP - I ordered cards from HP = how much more generic could the envelope be? Not glossy just regular envelopes - I am so disappointed and frustrated - I wish we never bought this stupid printer - 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@nr1969 

Some printers are indeed much better at specialty printing (for example, on envelopes) than other printers.   This is true regardless of brand, though that detail is not the point here.

If you would like help from the Community,

Please provide:

• Your printer model,
  • Your Operating System and Version
  • The software you are using to create the envelope and submit the job to the printer
  • The size of the envelope

and, finally

• A bit about what you have tried - know that saying "everything" covers a lot of territory and promotes repetition.

If you do not wish possible help from the community,

Simply ignore this message.

Your comments are welcome here as a means to communicate your frustration.

Community  Rules of Participation

Thank you for participating in the HP Community Forum.

We are a world community of HP enthusiasts dedicated to supporting HP technology.

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.