bright8020
5 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Printing from cell phone - HPE print

HP Recommended
Dell
Unknown

I signed up for HPE to print from my cell phone to my at home printer. It worked fine but tries to print in "photo" only and I get message "load photo paper in photo tray" on my at home printer.  I just want it to print on regular paper ??????????

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
sandytechy20
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
28,026 27,870 1,521 1,617
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@bright8020

Welcome to HP support community.

Provide the printer model number or the product number?

Reply with the requested information for more assistance.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

Tags (1)
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Raj1788
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
11,683 11,674 582 671
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@bright8020

HP ePrint app has been stopped.

I suggest you use HP Smart App.

Use HP Smart for mobile devices to print, copy, scan, troubleshoot printer issues, and set up a printer on a wireless network.

Click on this link: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c03561640 Using the HP Smart App (Android, Apple iOS).

Keep me posted, how it goes!

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Have a great day!

Cheers:)

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation