Kwazel
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Printing on Samsung SCX-3205W from iOS

HP Recommended
IPhone
iOS

Around a decade ago I bought a laser printer from Samsung. I have been able to print to this device from Windows, Linux, Android and iOS. On my iPhone I have an app called ‘Mobile Print’ with a Samsung logo. This app can find my printer via WiFi and use both the printing and scanning functionality. However, I cannot find this app on the App Store. Since HP bought the Samsung printer department they made an app called ‘HP Samsung mobile print’. There are two main differences between the original and the hp app:

1. The new app does not have the Samsung logo in the icon

2. The new app does not work

Soon I will return my iPhone and I am afraid that I will loose access to the working app. The new one can not find my printer which makes printing and scanning, of course, impossible. How do I get my printer, which is technically working fine, to work from a new (i)Phone?

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation